Week of July 22 to July 29, 2017
CHURCH PICNIC: The new date: August 6th, 2017
• Place: Queenston Heights Park, Niagara Falls
• Time: 8 am
• Activities: Bike riding, Inline skating, Sports, hiking, sightseeing,
• 8 am: 1St. Meal (Breakfast) followed with walking tour of Queenston Park
• 9 am: Drive, Ride or Inline Skate tour to Floral Clock, then continue to the Botanical Garden & Butterfly Conservatory, followed by hike to the Niagara gorge from Niagara Glen Nature Reserve; ending at the Whirlpool Aero Car before heading back to the picnic area.
• 12 pm: Lunch
• 1 pm: Sports
• 5 pm: last meal (supper)
• 6 pm: Drive to the Falls and visit Clifton Hill (park at Dufferin Island)
• 9 pm: Depart Niagara Falls to Toronto
See Eman B’Dacy for concerns and questions.
AY Program @ 5:00pm on the 1st & 3rd Sabbath of each month
AY In-Reach Activity @ 3:00 pm on the 1st Sabbath
AY Outreach Activity @ 3:00 pm on the 3rd Sabbath.
PATHFINDER & ADVENTURER CORNER
Pathfinder meeting @ 3:00 pm every Other Sabbath.